Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Psikologimu!
By downloading, installing, and / or using Psikologimu (as defined below), you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
These Terms and Conditions signify the legal agreement between you and Psikologimu and apply to your visit to and your use of our Platform and Services (as defined below). However, please note that additional terms, limitations and privacy policies may apply.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not access and / or use this Platform and / or Service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Psikologimu does not replace the role of the psychologist and / or service facilities that usually handle you.
- The role of the platform is to facilitate communication between you and the psychologists / professionals who are in the platform in the form of consulting services. You have the right to consider and select if this service is suitable or not for you.
- Consultation via Psikologimu is not intended to replace the function of face-to-face counseling.
- Psikologimu was not built for, and entitled to refuse to provide service for, psychological issues that are urgent, or the condition of acute psychiatric problems.
- Psychologists / professionals from Psikologimu may refuse to provide consulting services if there is a potential for misuse of the service.
- Users acknowledge that psychologists / professionals will provide consultations in accordance with User data registered at the time of registration and information they received.
- Psikologimu is not a psychology service provider. Psikoogimu does not employ psychologists / professionals who are in the platform as service providers, and we are not responsible for the actions, carelessness, negligence and / or negligence of service providers. Platform is an information and communication service provided by Psikologimu.
- “We” or “Psikologimu“, means the owner, developer, and manager of the www.psikologimu.co site, and various Psikologimu Platforms.
- “You” means everyone who accesses and uses the services and services provided by us.
- “Service Providers” are: i) professional psychologists who have a license to practice registered with the Indonesian Psychologists Association and follow regulations relating to medical health workers by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia. We verify and select our Psychologists to ensure their qualifications; and / or ii) individuals ( experts) who have a related background and have a license to practice from the related Association.
- “Users“, are individuals who have the right to enter into a binding agreement under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia to use the services and services provided by us.
- “Platform” is all products in the field of information technology developed and managed by Psikologimu, including but not limited to all forms of features, services, content, or information contained in your Psychology application and website, such as consulting services in the form of chat / video calls, The services, content or information contained in your Psychology application and website as stated in this Agreement may change from time to time, based on your Psychology’s internal decisions.
- “Personal Information“, means any and all personal data provided by User, including but not limited to name, identification number, consultation data, user location, user contact, and other documents and data as requested on the account registration form or any other form while using Psikologimu Platform.
B. SERVICES AND / OR SERVICES
- Services that can be accessed through the Platform are as follows:
- Psychology Content. The content provided by Psikologimu platform is of a general nature only and is used to educate consumers. Any part of the content should not be considered or used as a substitute for psychological treatment advice or diagnosis.
- Consultation through the form of chat or video call, with a choice of topics as follows:
- Mental disorders
- Growth and development;
- any other services we may add from time to time.
- The information contained in Psikologimu platform is displayed according to reality for general information purposes. We try to always provide and present the most recent and accurate information, but we do not guarantee that any information is timely or relevant to your needs.
- The services we provide are not coercive or binding, and do not require you to follow the information provided. There is no situation or situation that can make us liable for any possible losses that you experience due to decisions made by yourself regarding actions on product information that we convey on Psikologimu Platform.
C. SERVICES AND / OR SERVICES
By continuing to use or access your Platform Psychology, it means that you have declared and guaranteed us that:
- You are only allowed to access and / or use your Platform Psychology for personal and non-commercial purposes, which means that your Platform Psychology can only be accessed and used directly by the User. Access and use of your Platform Psychology outside of personal or non-commercial purposes is strictly prohibited, and violates these Terms and Conditions.
- You represent and warrant that you are an individual legally entitled to enter into a binding agreement based on the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. If not, we or the service provider have the right by law to cancel the review made with you.
- You are not allowed to ask personal questions to the Service Provider (including the telephone number, cellular and e-mail of the Service Provider).
- You are not allowed to, and promise not to do the following things:
- Transfer your User account on Psikologimu to other third parties without Psikologimu’s written consent.
- Spread viruses, spam or other similar technologies that can damage and / or harm Psikologimu and / or other users.
- Harm, torture, humiliate, slander, defame, threaten, intimidate or interfere with other people or businesses, or anything that violates privacy or that we consider obscene, insulting, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, inappropriate, unacceptable , discriminates against or damages.
- Using Psikologimu platform for purposes of legal violation, fraud or commercial action.
- Using Psikologimu platform to distribute advertisements or other materials that Psikologimu does not want or allow.
- Violating or infringing the rights of others, including without exception: patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, publicity and other proprietary rights.
- Create, check, update, modify or repair your or others’ databases, records or directories.
- Collect or collect personal data from other users, including but not limited to e-mail addresses, without the user’s consent.
- Submit or move features on Psikologimu platform without the written consent of Psikologimu.
- Placing information or other applications that violate the intellectual property rights of other third parties on Psikologimu platform.
- Change or rearrange any part Psikologimu that would interfere with or put excessive burden on our communication and technical systems.
- Using automated computer code, processes, programs, robots, net crawlers, spiders, data processing, trawling or computer code,processes, programs or systems screen scraping alternative.
- Violating the Terms and Conditions, or other instructions on Psikologimu.
- We will guarantee the security and confidentiality of your Personal Information, including all forms of conversation from consultation.
You give us a non-exclusive license to use the material or information that you submit on the Platform and / or provide to us, including but not limited to questions, reviews, comments and suggestions.
- We are not responsible for direct or indirect, material or immaterial injury, death or loss arising from Psikologimu related to the User’s use of the Application.
- We are not responsible for direct or indirect injury, death or loss caused by interactions or communications between the Service Provider and the User. Psikologimu is also not responsible for any mistakes or criminal acts committed by Service Providers during the provision of services or services through Psikologimu. In this case, the Service Provider is Psikologimu’s partner.
- We are not responsible for unexpected loss or damage when the User accesses or uses Psikologimu platform. This includes loss of expected savings, financial or physical losses due to an error in taking action by the Service Provider or loss or damage of any kind that you must experience as a result of using Psikologimu platform.
D. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All Intellectual Property Rights in Psikologimu belong to us.
- Any or all information and material and content, including but not limited to, writing, software, text, data, graphics, images, audio, video, logos, icons or html codes and other codes on Psikologimu are prohibited from being published, modified, copied, duplicated or changed in any way outside of Psikologimu without our written consent.
- Violation of rights in Psikologimu can be dealt with in accordance with applicable regulations.
- You can use the information or content on Psikologimu only for your personal non-commercial use. Unless otherwise specified and / or expressly permitted by copyright law, Users are prohibited from copying, redistributing, re-transmitting, publishing or engaging in commercial exploitation of downloads that are carried out without the express consent of the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights. In the event that the User has obtained the necessary permissions, the User is prohibited from making changes or deletions. Users hereby acknowledge and acknowledge that downloading Intellectual Property Rights material does not mean obtaining ownership rights to downloading the Intellectual Property Rights material.
- The relationship between Psikologimu and the User is an independent relationship and does not have an agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-company or franchisor-franchisee relationship that will be created or created by the existence of this Agreement.
- The titles in this Agreement are made for reference only, and in no way define, limit, explain or describe what is contained in that article or condition.
- We reserve the right to close or change or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, and reserve the right to make a final decision if there is no incompatibility. We are not responsible for any losses of any kind arising from changes to the Terms and Conditions.
- We have the right to investigate and claim the right for any violation of this Agreement to the extent possible and permitted by law.
- Users hereby acknowledge that Psikologimu has the right to monitor access to your Platform to ensure the parties’ compliance with this Agreement, or to comply with applicable regulations or orders or requirements from courts, administrative institutions or other government agencies in the Republic of Indonesia.
- If there is 1 (one) or more provisions in this Agreement which are declared invalid, against the law or cannot be implemented based on the provisions of the prevailing laws and regulations in the Republic of Indonesia, the condition will not affect the enforceability of other provisions in this Agreement. In the event of such a situation, the parties promise to continue to strive to fulfill all the provisions contained in this Agreement.
- All disputes relating to this Agreement will first be resolved by deliberation to reach a consensus by the parties. In the event that a deliberative settlement cannot be reached, the parties decide to resolve the conflict through the Indonesian National Arbitration Board (BANI) in accordance with the procedures applicable at BANI.
- This agreement is governed, interpreted, and implemented based on the laws in force in the Republic of Indonesia and the parties are required to comply with all applicable regulations in Indonesia.